Few words from your coach, Kristell
My spiritual journey strats at the beginning of my adulthood. While I was a student in communications, I discover meditation with tibetan monks. This experience lead me to yoga. I discovered a physical, philosophical and spiritual practice that was entirely aligned with what I aspired to. I immersed myself in yoga practice and I found a passion and a life path as well. I have decided to become a yoga teacher to pass what yoga taught me.
Over time, I realised what I was doing the best is tailor-made sessions. I offer a premium service, in private sessions for a tailor-made practice or in 10 students maximum group classes for a better follow-up.
Grasp and understand the student’s issues, offer everything I trained in and create a customized session to meet the needs of the student is my strenght.
In 2021, I write a book 365 opportunités de se sentir bien (only in french) to daily plant seeds of wellness and mindfulness in spirit readers.
- Creation of tailor-made sessions
- Gentleness and attentiveness
- In love with my practice
- Passionate student in self development
- Creative flow
- Trained in many techniques
- Mastering joy in classes
- Creator of bond with my students
- Vinyasa yoga
- Yin and restorative yoga
- Pranayama and meditation
- Online programmes
- 2016 : Master degree in companies communications
- 2016 : yoga teacher training IYA 200hrs
- 2016 : reiki (level 1)
- 2018 : meridians and yin yoga
- 2020 : coaching methodology
- 2020 : pranayama and breathworks
- 2021 : EFT
- 6 years as a yoga teacher
- 1 year and a half managing a yoga studio
- 4 years creating online yoga and self development programmes
- Writing a book
- 10 years in search and testing new tools to improve myself and create a fulfilling life